Nicole Kidman rocks a bold-patterned dress as she steps out for the premiere of her new movie The Killing of a Sacred Deer during the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival on Saturday night (September 9) at The Elgin in Toronto, Canada.
The 50-year-old Big Little Lies was joined on the red carpet by her co-star Colin Farrell and director Yorgos Lanthimos.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman
The Killing of a Sacred Deer officially hits theaters on October 27 and you can watch the trailer for the movie here.
FYI: Nicole is wearing a Valentino dress.
10+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman arriving at the premiere of her new film at TIFF…
Nicole Kidman & Colin Farrell Premiere ‘The Killing of a Sacred Deer’ at TIFF
Publish by feed metop.co
- January 30, 2018Watch the First Trailer for ‘Unsane,’ the Freaky New Thriller Shot Entirely on an iPhone
- February 22, 2018Soderbergh’s thriller shot on iPhone premieres in Berlin
- January 31, 2018Steven Soderbergh’s iPhone-shot film ‘Unsane’ looks insane
- January 30, 2018In the trailer for Steven Soderbergh’s iPhone-shot movie Unsane, texting leads straight to the …
- February 24, 2018Liverpool vs West Ham: TV channel, live stream, squad news & preview
- February 7, 2018Superhero Bits: Wolverine Podcast Trailer, Black Panther Runtime, Baby Groot Xbox & More
- January 25, 2018Don’t Miss a Beat of the 2018 Grammys Red Carpet Thanks to 3 Different BTS Cameras
- January 30, 2018All the Memorable Grammys 2018 Moments You Can Only Relive on E! Live 360
- January 29, 2018Pingree backs bill to stop states from blocking municipal broadband internet efforts
- January 29, 2018The Funniest Tweets About Beyonce At The 2018 Grammys Prove The Internet Actually Can’t …