Jessica Chastain brought her new film Molly’s Game to the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival!
The 40-year-old actress stepped out at the premiere on Friday night (September 8) in Toronto, Canada.
She was also joined on the carpet by her co-star Idris Elba.
Before the premiere, Jessica took to her Twitter to express how thrilled she was to finally be able to share the movie.
“Excited to share #MollysGame with you tonight in Toronto! First premiere….Im nervous….” Jessica wrote on her account.
Make sure to check out the trailer for the film!
FYI: Jessica is wearing Prada.
Jessica Chastain & Idris Elba Premiere ‘Molly’s Game’ at TIFF 2017
Publish by feed metop.co
- February 11, 2018Idris Elba Is Engaged, & The Internet Is Heartbroken
- February 21, 2018Congratulations, Internet: Jessica Chastain Might Star in the It Sequel
- January 30, 2018Watch the First Trailer for ‘Unsane,’ the Freaky New Thriller Shot Entirely on an iPhone
- February 22, 2018Soderbergh’s thriller shot on iPhone premieres in Berlin
- January 30, 2018In the trailer for Steven Soderbergh’s iPhone-shot movie Unsane, texting leads straight to the …
- January 31, 2018Steven Soderbergh’s iPhone-shot film ‘Unsane’ looks insane
- February 7, 2018Superhero Bits: Wolverine Podcast Trailer, Black Panther Runtime, Baby Groot Xbox & More
- February 2, 2018You can stay and play at Rhinebeck’s Megabrain Comics
- February 10, 2018Nintendo Switch deals, a PUBG Xbox One bundle and more Valentine’s Day gaming deals
- February 5, 2018Donnie Yen reveals first set photo from Sleeping Dogs movie